Move Your Classroom From Chaos to Calm
Creating Classroom Communites in the General Education Classroom
Mangaging student behavior is not as difficult as it may seem.
It's not that easy when you're at a loss because class management has always been your Achilles heel.
Enter your text here...
You're the kind of teacher who looks for new classroom management ideas each year. During previous school years you've been complimented on how much your classroom management has improved!
You've read most of the the popular classroom management books and blogs. You've observed other teacher's classrooms and even asked your coworkers for classroom managment ideas.
You've always been able to find a classroom managment strategy to work for you students but this school year your tips and tricks didn't work. Now you find yourself feeling like a first year teacher again.
You Love Being a Teacher But You're So Overwhelmed!
- You've tried different strategies to refocus your students and get them to stop talking such as a clap they repeat when they hear. You're at your wits end because nothing seems to be working!
- Your classroom management had been exceptional last school year but now you're having a hard because you have new group of students with behaviors you have never had to deal with before.
- Your first year teaching was a nightmare! You were not prepared at all to teach because you quickly found out that what you learned in undergrad about classroom management wasn't applicable to urban classrooms.
- You bought a book and was hoping for more real life scenarios, specific situations, detailed suggestions because you feel like a first year teacher again.
- You feel like your students hate you and the other teachers think you're a joke because your classroom is a zoo.
You know that you're an awesome teacher and the students love your teaching.
You KNOW that teaching can be difficult but you made it to the end of the school year.
YOU KNOW IT'S TIME TO CHANGE YOUR CLASSROOM MANGEMENT PLAN!
I completely understand because I've been there. Just like you I thought the not a classroom that I couldn't manage until I met this one group of student.
I thought they were like any other group of students. Boy was I wrong! I had tried all of my classroom management tips and tricks by October and nothing worked.
I finally stopped looking for traditional classroom management strategies for this group of students and that's when everything changed! I started to get to know my students by talking to them about things outside of school and providing opportunities to learn using using technology platforms that they had never seen before.
Their behavior slowly but surely began to change. By the end of the school year that classroom was unrecongnizeable.
Here's What Your Classroom is About to Look Like...
The students are engaged and on task. There are minimum distractions and you can teach lessons that requires to conduct experiments and work in cooperative groups. You feel like the students respect you because you created a classroom community with that was built with authentic relationships.
"I loved your Managing Difficult Classroom course and I just completed it in one week. I feel ready to try to fill in the district classroom management form , but more importantly I now have the know how!
Middle School Teacher
Managing Difficult Classrooms
An online course that will teach you how to connect with students, create realistic expectations, manage student behavior, and implement an effective classroom management plan that meets the needs of students in your classroom.
Enroll Now for $97
I know you've bought classroom management books that promises that their strategies will work. But the strategies were nothing that you hadn't heard, read, or tried before and didn't work.
You Don't Have to Take My Word For It!
“I had a walkthrough a month ago or more and it was a complimentary one. Specifically, my Assistant Principal said that she could tell that I was teaching routines and that she was looking forward to seeing it throughout the year."
Nina Weston, Middle School Teacher
Hi I'm Michelle and I'm obsessed with helping teachers improve their classroom management. I started providing professional development for teachers after seeing the lack of quality resources for teachers.
Soon I had a few clients, but I knew so many other teachers could benefit from this.I created this course because after 17 years of teaching I met a group of students who didn't respond to traditional classroom management strategies.
After creating a classroom community using Social Emotional Learning and engagement strategies only then did my students' behavior improve. I believe you can effectively manage your classroom with the right guidance and support.
I'm excited to see how this course transforms your classroom!
Enroll Now for $97
Here's What You'll Get When You Join Managing Difficult Classrooms
Module 1: Making Connections
- Lesson 1: Getting to know your students
- Lesson 2: Connecting with your students
- Lesson 3: Building relationships
Module 2: Barriers to Building Relationships
- Lesson 1: What's your story
- Lesson 2 : It's not personal
- Lesson 3: To know your students is to know their history
Module 3: Managing Student Behavior
- Lesson 1: Tier 1 vs. Tier 2 students: What's the difference
- Lesson 2: Tier 3 students: Who are they?
- Lesson 3: Identifying triggers
- Lesson 4: Tracking behavior
- Lesson 5: Creating a Response to Intervention Plan
- Lesson 6: Progress monitoring
Module 4: Classroom Routines and Procedures
- Lesson 1: Routines vs Procedures
- Lesson 2: Planning Procedures
- Lesson 3: Implementing Procedures
Module 5: Student Engagement and Discipline
- Lesson 1: Social Emotional Learning
- Lesson 2: Developing SEL Skills in the Classroom
- Lesson 3: What's Engagement Got to Do With It
Enroll for $97
Private Facebook Group
With monthy group video chats every first Sunday of the month. Even throughout the Summer and school holidays. You'll have classroom managment support at your finger tips.
Is This Course Right For You?
Who is this Course for
Who is this Course not for
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer any refunds or guarantees?
If you finish the course, implement my strategies, and don't see any results, then you can email me within 30 days of purchase (a whole month!) for a full refund.
How long do I have access to this course?
You'll have lifetime access to the course materials, which will continuously be updated with any new strategies, videos, and course materials.
What format is the course content delivered in?
The course materials are shared as video content, Power Point Slides, and a reflection journal.
Are there any discounts for groups?
10 licenses can be purchased for one payment of $1500. Purchase orders are not accepted.
Do you offer continuing education certificates?
I’m a Continuing Education Provider for the state of Texas. Teachers in Texas can receive a CEU certifciate for certification renewal. Every state has different guideline so please check with your school district before enrolling.
Managing Difficult Classrooms combines research and real-life classroom scenarios into a full-proof system that has worked for me for over 17 years.
If for any reason you find within 30 days that Managing Difficult Classrooms doesn't meet the needs of your classroom. You can email me at email@example.com and ask for a full refund.
I'm confident you'll find this course, engaging and relevant. If for some reason you don't, then I’ll gladly give you a full refund within 30 days.
Don't be Left Behind: Enroll in Managing Difficult Classrooms Today!
Enter your text here...